The House of Nutrition was established as Kramer’s in 1947 in Chicago. The store moved North to Kenosha in the 1960’s and became the House of Nutrition where Mr. Stephen Haught owned the business in the Uptown area of 22nd Avenue. In the fall of 2006, the store moved to it’s present location in Downtown Kenosha. Mr. Steve Ogren managed the store and offered a wealth of knowledge to the community.
The House of Nutrition & Wellness was established by Mr. Mark Wistar in November of 2014 and strives to carry a large supply of local and Wisconsin sourced items. Products from local companies include vitamin supplements, herbs, local honey, organic eggs, essential oil and tea. Locally made Tapuat Kombucha is a recent addition and quickly becoming a local favorite. The Kombucha is available on tap or in bottles and can also be infused with Hemp CBD.
Hemp Rescue is an exclusive product for The House of Nutrition and is one of the finest high quality full spectrum hemp extracts available today. It now is available in clinical strength oils, capsules and lotions. Visit hemprescuecbd.com for more information.